WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT DENTAL APPOINTMENT
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, la Clinique Dentaire France Gascon has implemented new health measures in order to ensure the health and safety of all! This period in time has brought upon us an enormous lack of personal protective equipment along with an exponential surge in pricing. Due to this current situation, additional fees will be applied to your appointment in order to guarantee everyone’s safety.
***If by your next appointment, you are experiencing signs or symptoms that resemble those of COVID-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, loss or change in taste, fever over 38 degrees Celsius or 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit) or if you have been in contact with someone who has been confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 or who has travelled recently, we kindly ask that you contact us to re-schedule your appointment at a later date.
The following are the new health measures in order to ensure your safety during your visit:
- In order to respect social distancing, please call us upon arrival at the dental clinic’s parking lot. We will then confirm the time at which you may enter the clinic. For those who have no means of communication, please enter at the exact time of your appointment.
- Please wear a mask upon your arrival at the clinic. Our surgical masks are reserved for our staff, however, we will have reusable masks available at a cost of $15 each for anyone who does not have one.
- Please respect social distancing in all common areas (waiting room, hallways).
- Upon your arrival, your temperature will be taken with a “contactless and frontal” thermometer.
- You will then be asked to disinfect your hands.
- The morning of your appointment you will need to fill out and sign our COVID-19 signs and symptoms questionnaire. This questionnaire will be sent to you a few days before your appointment. If you do not have an e-mail, we will give you the questionnaire upon your arrival at the clinic which you must complete and sign.
- If needed, we will give you a box where you can store your personal belongings (cell phone, keys, a light jacket, handbag), therefore, we ask that you bring only what is strictly necessary to your appointment.
- We ask that if possible to avoid being accompanied to your appointment. This is to keep the number of people in the waiting room to a minimum. If this is not possible, the person accompanying you will also be required to fill out and sign our COVID-19 signs and symptoms questionnaire and must wear a protective mask at all times.
- Please note the waiting room closet will not be in use.
- If possible, try to avoid using our washrooms.
- Upon entering the treatment room, you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water and rinse your mouth with a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse.
- Again, before leaving the treatment room you will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water.
- In order to minimize handling money, the recommended form of payment is debit or credit cards.
- Please note that a fee of $75 will apply to any missed appointments or any changes to your appointment that are not justified within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information please visit https://www.maboucheensante.com/en/article/covid-19-and-your-dentist-appointment/